Our paragliding courses
The Air Magic courses, French School of professional free flight for more than 10 years, offer you an apprenticeship of paragliding flight adapted to your rhythm on the sites of Millau, high place of the practice of free flight in France. The topography of the Grands Causses, listed as UNESCO World Heritage, makes it a privileged place for learning paragliding.
We are passionate about sharing our passion with you, it's our leitmotiv. Thus, we will gradually support you to independence by listening to you and giving you personalized advice.
Indeed, we decided to work in small groups (5 max) to give you individualized advice for a better progression, all in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Our greatest pleasure? You pass on our passion, then you will understand what gives this broad smile to paragliders.
Course schedule :
The courses usually take place in 5 sessions of about 4 hours from Monday to Friday / Saturday. Consecutive sessions are much more beneficial to rapid progress, however, we will try to adapt to your constraints if needeed: call us to set it up! The amount of the course will be cashed at the end of the course according to what will have been done.
Important ! Call us to set the dates, thank you !
Registrations for courses and dates:
In order to plan the courses we will ask you to register as soon as possible by downloading the REGISTRATION FORM.
To confirm your registration we will ask you for a deposit of 100 € to attach to your registration form. We perform courses from April to October except in August. It is important to contact us in order to set dates.
Licence/insurance 2019 :
It is mandatory to have an aerial insurance in order to fly. It is obtained by taking a license from the FFVL. It is to be added to the amount of the course. If you already have an aerial insurance elsewhere, we will ask for the documents justifying it.
Framed practice in school:
- 9 days validity : from 32 €
- Year validity : from 51 €
Several optional insurance exist (individual accident, repatriation ..), you will find all the information on : French Free flight federation website
- The medical certificate of non-contra-indication to the practice of paragliding is obligatory for the taking of license, to download HERE. Your doctor can do it. All the details here : Licence related medical documents
- Contribution CDVLA: in France the access to the sites of free flight is free, on the other hand a participation in the management and the maintenance of the sites is requested on the place of your taking of license: 15 €
- Minimum age : 14 years old.
- The written parental agreement is obligatory for minors.
To summarize the total cost of an internship = price of sessions performed + license + membership CDVLA